Why is having a Personal Brand online essential?
- 92% of individuals trust people more than businesses.
- 44% of the market value of companies is attributed to the reputation of their CEO.
- 50% of individuals who Google themselves say the results don’t reflect them.
- 84% of all business decision makers start their buying process with a referral.
- 65% see online search as the most trusted source of information about people and companies.
Opportunities and recognition flow to those who learn the art of self-promotion.
If you’re invisible in your market you’ll never get ahead.
You are not authentically connecting with your ideal audience.
You can have thousands of followers, and still won’t be able to monetize it because the audience is not right or not ready to buy from you.
You can post educational and valuable content all day everyday and it won’t convert because everything is available online.
You can get all the engagement, your content could go viral more than a few times and if it’s not getting you people who are interested in working with you, it’s not enough.
You can get people interested in working with you but if they are negotiating and paying you peanuts, they do not value your time, expertise and efforts.
So what do you need to make a predictable income?
- Powerful Personal Brand
- Brand Positioning
- High-ticket offer
- Evergreen lead generation strategy.
- More time for yourself, your family, passion projects
- Less hustle, scalable income.